Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By btc

Sleepyhead

Winhold is offline Registered User

Sleepyhead

Hi

I'm considering buying the Sleepyhead instead of a moses basket and just wanted to get some other moms views on it if you have one?

At night time did you put it in the Cot for the baby to sleep in? And during the day did you just move it to whatever location you were in, like on a sofa?

Thanks.

btc
    btc is offline Registered User

We love our Sleepyhead. Highly recommend it. I just use mine in the crib or on our bed as a co-sleeper, when both baby and I were napping and when my husband was away on business.

jcyc125 likes this.

Loveisgood is offline Registered User

We used the Moses basket up to around 2.5 months mark. It was very useful, used around the house and we took it with us to people's places.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

**Holly** is offline Registered User

Hi Winhold,
    Holly from Tiny Footprints here, The Sleepyhead is by far one of the best selling items in our store, all mamma's that have purchased it, very very quickly become massive fans of it.
    It's great in the cot or as a co-sleeper and also good for tummy time. But also many of our parents also love to use it on the plane to help baby sleep and also as the baby's bed at the end destination, so your little ones sleep pattern isn't totally destroyed!

Hope that's useful!

Holly.x

jaderiver is offline Registered User

We're also considering the Sleepyhead but my midwife said not to put it in the cot (nothing should go in the cot besides the baby, including bumpers, toys, blankets). She was fine with the idea of using the Sleepyhead as a standalone sleeper (e.g., instead of a Moses basket, while traveling)