Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Eugene Baby Expo

newbian is offline Registered User

Eugene Baby Expo

The Eugene Baby Expo is taking place this week at HKCEC. Unfortunately as I cannot read Cantonese I have no idea what is happening there.

荷花集團將於2015å¹´ 8月6至9日,假香港 œƒè*°å±•è¦½ä¸*心Hall 1舉辦「第23屆國際 嬰兒、兒童用品 šè¦½ã€æš¨ã€Œç¬¬27å±†å ¨æ¸¯å¬°å…’æ…ˆå–„é¦¬æ‹ æ¾çˆ¬è¡Œå¤§è³½ã€

Anyone who has been in previous years, what types of vendors are there and is it worth attending for moms-to-be/new moms?

rani is offline Administrator

Yes its worth attending. All the big baby companies will be there, Avent, Nuk, Tomy Tipee, Fisher Price, Health Baby, and they'll be some really good deals. Try and get your ticket before. Sometimes the sales people at the Eugene stores will hand them out. Ticket cost is $25. If you buy your ticket at the exhibition, you get a coupon book, which includes a freebie from every exhibitor. So the lines are long at the ticket counter and at each stall as everyone is collecting their gift. If you avoid all of that you should be fine.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Thanks Rani. I checked it out today. Almost all of the information is written in Cantonese so a bit challenging to figure out what's being sold. But every salesperson in the booths spoke excellent English. One was nice enough to help me fill out a Chinese form so I could get a free sample of lotion.

I picked up a few nice things but I woudl suggest if anyone else goes to check prices online. They were selling the Medela breast pumps at "special discount prices" but I found cheaper on Amazon - significantly cheaper. But on other items the prices were actually very good.

Baby bubbles is offline Registered User

Was it really busy? What time does it open and close? Thanks!

littlehope is offline Registered User

It's worth a go. Think it opens at 10-6.

It was very busy and I went on Friday afternoon so imagine the weekends are even busier. Lots of people carrying suitcases to fill up with baby goods. Believe it is 10-6 today. They do it every six months so if you can't make this one Feb 2016 is the next chance.