Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

February/March 2016

Jane Z is offline Registered User

Hello everyone, so glad to connect with you here. I am a new Mom-to-be with due date of Feb 28, also I am new to Hong Kong (just arrived last week). Having finally sorted out the hospital and antenatal class enrollment, I can finally relax a little and hope to meet new friends. I am located in west Kowloon, easy to travel anywhere, really love to meet you for meal or afternoon tea etc. looking forward to hearing from you soon!

eevvveee is offline Registered User

Hi Jane! Where did you move from?

srajul48 is offline Registered User

Hi @jane welcome to Hong Kong!! Hope you are enjoying it. A few us are meeting on Nov 14 for a coffee the lady organising the coffee is Sally and she is on this group. Maybe if you can send me your number I can then ask her to add you on to the group chat.

Dear srajul48, that would be perfect, I would love to join the Nov 14 gathering. my number is 65042898, thank you so much for adding me into the group.

Hi eevvveee, my husband and I relocated to HK from SH due to work. Where are you from? How long have you been living in HK? there are so many things I need to learn besides the language. Really love to meet you and other people here to share experience and knowledge, and most importantly to make ourselves happy throughout the whole pregnancy.

Sorry, a quick correction about the phone number, it should be 5604 2898.

srajul48 is offline Registered User

@jane I have asked @sallyklc to add you onto the coffee morning, if you don't get added please look for her on this chat and ask her to add you on. Thx looking forward to seeing you

AmandaD is offline Registered User

Hi, I've just joined GeoBaby. I'm due in March and would love to meet some other mums to be. Amanda

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast