Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Any other July 16 Mums to be?

LaurieHK is offline Registered User

Bubinabunny - I went to a free seminar on Public vs. Private at the Annerley Clinic a couple of months ago. They run it pretty frequently I think. It sounds like you're already going down the public route, but could be interesting for you to go. I'm seeing Dr Doo at the Women's Clinic in Central on Friday. I'll let you know what I think of him! Laurie x

Bubinabunny is offline Registered User

Thanks for the info Laurie! I will look into Annerley. Have a great day!

prego is offline Registered User

Hello ladies,

A massive congrats to all!! I'm due in early July, first time mom too! I work in Central and would be love to meet other moms-to-be . Am trying to decide to go public or private - so will def look into the seminar!

D x

LaurieHK likes this.

LaurieHK is offline Registered User

Congrats D! Yeah, definitely try the seminar if you can, I think you should be able to go to the one that I did that runs through a lunch break. They're based in Central, and well worth visiting. As a side note: after going to the seminar, I decided to go private, but we already had insurance in place, so that made the decision a lot easier. Best of luck with the research and decisions ladies! L x

rhubarb is offline Registered User

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations to you all! I'm due first week of July with my first baby. I live in mid-levels so would be great to join that meet up in the new year!

Been looking around at hospitals and OB-GYN options. Who are you guys seeing? Any recommendations? And have you chosen where to deliver?

Cheers!

Yozo is offline Registered User

I have booked in to see Dr Edwin Tam in Wan Chai on a friend's reco as he's from Australia and is also ok with patients doing a public hospital delivery (I.e. Only use him for pre-natal). I'll let you know how I get on-appointment is in a week and a half.
    Re: symptoms I've already had my 1st couple of voms, always in the evening tho :( is anyone else suffering (the next couple of months could be fun..!)

rhubarb likes this.

Sypbump is offline Registered User

Hi ladies

Congratulations to you all! I am a first time mum to be too and am due on 20th July. I live in SYP/Mid Levels area and would love to meet some other people in the same position. We had a seven week scan yesterday at Hk Imaging in Central and it was amazing - we could even see his heart beat fluttering! I would highly recommend it for anyone who is a bit nervous. We had a bit of a tricky start to the pregnancy and yesterday was just what we needed to help us relax a bit! I will do public mostly and will give birth at Queen Mary. All my friends have delivered there and all spoke very highly about the staff, even if the bedside manner sometimes left a bit to be desired!

Hope to meet up with you all soon!

Bubinabunny is offline Registered User

Happy Sunday everyone!
    Laurie, hope your appointment went great.
    SYPbump, congrats and welcome. Did you have a doctor refer you to HK Imaging?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast