Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Any other July 16 Mums to be?

LaurieHK is offline Registered User

Thank you ladies for your kind replies and personal messages, I really appreciate it. Hopefully I will be able to join you for meet ups in the future, albeit with a slightly younger baby than the rest.
    Keeping everything crossed xxx

Bubinabunny is offline Registered User

Happy Holidays ladies! Hope everyone is getting well rested. How are things for everyone lately?

I just had the first public hospital appointment at Tsan Yuk hospital today. Ladies who were concerned about the public experience, you have nothing to worry about! I was well taken care of, they were patient with me and made sure I understood all procedures. They saw that I was 12w4d so I was arranged an ultrasound a few hours later. Got to say hi to the baby for the first time! You are not allowed to take photos inside the lab, but you can pay $245 for a copy of the film. This is will make a great Christmas present for the grandparents!

Sypbump is offline Registered User

Thank you so much for letting me know. I am booked in there on Tuesday 5th and didn't have high hopes after the frantic phone call to book it! How long were you there for? My apt is at 10.30am but they have arranged a whole day cover for me as I thought I may be there hours. I really hope they will give me a scan on the day as taking all this time off is looking suspicious!

You must feel such a sense of elation now - what a wonderful Christmas present!

My appointment was 8:30 and when we got there, another 7 people were also booked in so its a first come first serve basis (you get a number). Then you fill out a few forms, get your weight and height measured, and sit until they call your number. I was #6 on the list and finally got called in around 9:20(?). Saw nurse #1 to go over medical history, got sent back outside to wait another 20min until the blood test. Then we went upstairs to book for the ultrasound (2:30pm). It was only 10:30 so went had to come later for that. So yes more or less it's almost a day in there!

prego is offline Registered User

Hello ladies!

I went for my first appt at Tsan Yuk last week and it took about 2 hours in total, including a scan. I think it's worthwhile to get there slightly earlier so you're one of the first in the queue. I found the whole process quite painless if you're prepared to sit around and wait for a bit. Bring a book!

Happy holidays xx

EElliott is offline Registered User

Hi - I'm a mid levels working mumma pregnant with no 2 and die right at the end of June! Would love to meet more mummas to be to hang out with during pregnancy and maternity leave. Can meet at lunchtime or evenings after 8/8.30pm - happy new year to you and your bumps! X

YoshikaHK is offline Registered User

Hello Ladies!

I went to my first exam two weeks ago and found out I am pregnant and due July 30th. This is my first pregnancy and so it would be great to meet and get to know some other mothers-to-be here in Hong Kong :)
    I've been experiencing quite a bit of nausea and fatigue but I'm excited for all thats to come!

Happy New Years and looking forward to meeting you all xx

Happy new year everyone! Shall I start a whatsapp group? Please PM me your phone numbers :) we can have our first gathering soon

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast