Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cherylkoh
  • 1 Post By cherylkoh

Pre-natal Yoga

cherylkoh is offline Registered User

Pre-natal Yoga

Hi,

I'm looking for a private pre-natal yoga instructor. Does anyone have any recommendations and any idea to how much the average rate is?

Tiffany Yan likes this.

mamamia7 is offline Registered User

Hi cherylkoh, I live in DB and around here the hourly rate is between 500-650 for private lessons. Whereabouts are you based? I'm looking for an evening class which could be on HK island or Kowloon side. Let me know if you need a buddy to share private classes with!

cherylkoh is offline Registered User

Hi Mamamia7, that sounds like a good possibility. I'm in North Point. From what I've been able to gather $500-650 or a 1-on-1 pre-natal yoga class is pretty cheap. So far from what I've seen around here they are closer to the $800-1000 range, even higher for some more in demand folks.

But are those prices you said, are they for group pre-natal, private pre-natal, or just regular private yoga?

Tiffany Yan likes this.

rani is offline Administrator

Am not sure if Chaya is still teaching, but did a couple of regular classes with her and there was a pregnant Mum in our group that Chaya gave her modified poses to follow.

https://www.facebook.com/letyourlightshine.chaya

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

TChen is offline Registered User

Hi! Interested in sharing an evening pre-natal yoga class, too. I'm working in Central but I can do the Kowloon side, too.

jellybeanjig is offline Registered User

@cherylkoh i've been to pure and felt like the instructors there were a bit meh. seems like everyone in hk is a yogi these days and finding a decent one isn't easy. the average rate for a private pre-natal is usually $850+. i know this sounds weird but try lululemon in ifc. a lot of the girls there either are yoga people or know them. that's how i met my instructor christine.