Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sheung Wan/ SYP playgroup or playdate with 8 months baby

salmon05 is offline Registered User

Smile Sheung Wan/ SYP playgroup or playdate with 8 months baby

Hi there, my daughter is 7.5 MO and we would like to join a playgroup / play date in the neighbourbood. Grateful if anyone can recommend some whasapp groups for me to join, my mobile is 92897675. TIA.

chanhee is offline Registered User

hello! i live in midlevel and my son is 7months old! im also finding my baby boy’s play mates! would love to meet up!

ashleyjess is offline Registered User

Hi my baby girl is 9m old now and we live in causeway bay. would love to meet up!

Rebecca89 is offline Registered User

Hey ladies.
    Should we try to organize a meetups.
    I met chanhee today with her Son and Ashleyjess you just sent me a private message for a playdate. I got the phone number of chanhee and Ashley. Should I organize a whatsaap group with 4 of us in order to get a meetup appointment? ;)

Hil19 is offline Registered User

hi all - I also live in the neighbourhood and am thinking of hosting a play date for kids between 8 months old to 2 years old. Tentative date: 25 May and venue: Sun Yat Sun Memorial park function room (to be advised). If you are interested, please let me know. My no is 91827032. Thanks

deanie is offline Registered User

Hi all - a little late to this thread but I'm new to Sheung Wan and my son is just over 7 months (born in October). Wondering if you ever managed to set up a playgroup?

Hil19 is offline Registered User

Hi Deanie - the play date date is no longer fixed for 25 May. One of the mums here introduce me to a WhatsApp group to better organise possible play dates there.

If you would like to join the group., you may wish to privately WhatsApp me your phone number and we will add u there. Thanks.