Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

rosaryhill kindergarten

Histamin is offline Registered User

rosaryhill kindergarten

Does anybody know about rosaryhill school of kindergarten section?
    is the location good? is the school teaching English or Chinese?
    What activities do the students doing in Kindergarten?

gklleong is offline Registered User

Wink rosaryhill school kindnergarden

I picked up this old thread today, and wondering if there is any comments on this rosaryhill school nursery or kindergarden section? I actually was a old girl,(from nursery to primary) but have no idea the updated status now. Do they have mandarin in kindergarden?

I don't mind the location since the environment was pretty good. It was up there in stubbs road, mid level.

Any comments would be much appreciated!

411needed is offline Banned
    Robinson Road + Fortress Hill + Cranbrook, UK
    ok i just found a comment i wrote about RHS kindergarten a while ago: Rosaryhill School's Kindergarden section is a really good environment for kids to learn in. The school campus is really big and have nice scenery. They're used to kids of different cultural backgrounds and believe in being multi-lingual (i think it's currently english and mandarin/ cantonese). They run an excellent school bus service (and own 23 school buses, parked in the carkpark)

gklleong is offline Registered User
    411needed,
    Really appreciate for your information. I checked today that RHS will start Mandarin class (once a week) even at Pre-Nursery (2 yrs+). Ling Nanp nursery will start Mandarin at K3, and KCS Nursery of course is Mandarin mainstream, (no Cantonese at school)so start at N1 (2 yrs+). Will definitely go for these Kindergardens see if my girl will be accept in coming year. (My girl is one year)
    As a kid I remember I really like the campus a lot.

411needed is offline Banned
    Robinson Road + Fortress Hill + Cranbrook, UK
    you're welcome, and me too!! I liked the campus, so did my baby half siblings (not baby, but you know wat i mean!!).. Justin went to kiang su (or sumthing like that) from kindergarten till year 2, it gave him a solid mandarin background and we speak (or spoke..they're starting to integrate canto into everyday life) english at home so they were truly billingual.. and we had to speak to the grandmonsters (i love my granpa, it's just my nan!! she's horrid!! we thought she was a witch... but ya, we had to communicate with them in either english or mandarin (in my stepmom's case hokkean)
    although, some may say kiangsu adopts a reli tough system.. it's arguable, of course...

constance69 is offline Registered User
    Any mom lives in Kornhill with kid studying at Rosaryhill School Primary?

Candylee is offline Registered User
    My daughter has been accepted by this Kinder and will attend K1 this coming Sep. Any mum has any comments to this Kinder?

wittlewabbit is offline Registered User
    hi there.

just to let you know my views on Rosaryhill. I am an expat teaching in Rosaryhill primary and i often see the kindergarten section kids and teachers around. They look very happy and teachers are caring and professional. Ans i often see them dressed up in different costumes on different occasions. That seem rather wholesome.I

As for the syllabus wise, I am not too sure. If RHS starts mandarin even at pre nursery i think it is good. As a teacher in the primary section , i know many students are weak in Putong hua if they do not start earlier.

As for the enviroment, and location, RHS provides school bus :)
    Any other questions on RHS, you may email me directly @ [email protected]. Pls do not PM me. :)

Elaine
    __________________________________________________ ________

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast