Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ear Piercing

cristletips is offline Registered User

Ear Piercing

Where can you get an infant's ears pierced where they've had experience with infants?

mumthaj is offline Registered User

Talking Ear piercing

hi,
    u can go to Isabella ---which is located in TST MTR station. my firend just pierce her daughter ears. it's very easy and no painful. try this

http://www.isabella-asia.com/storelocation.htm

was your friend's daughter an infant? Just wondering.

pragya is offline Registered User

ear piercing

hi, i did this when my daughter was just 4.5 months old....she did cry...but only for 5 mins. Also one of my friend did this when her daughter was just 3 months old. Isabella is nice shop...and they pierce both the ears together....so,pains only one time....you just have to clean the ears with the medicated spirit everyday twice for 3 months or so. Also my sister in law did for her daughter when she was 1 yr 10 months old. Where as she cried longer time. My daughter did not touch/pull her ears.

I hope this helps.

bye
    pragya

Roshna is offline Registered User

hi,

We got our daughter's ears pierced at Isabella in Queensway when she was about 3.5 months old. She cried a bit but we had timed it close to her feed time so just gave her milk and she calmed down. They're pretty used to piercing babies ears two people do it at the same time so the baby is disturbed only once!She's now 5.5 months and hasn't touched her ears - we were advise dto do it while she's young so she doesn't play / pull on her ears.

Hope this helps.

thanks so much. my daughter is almost 5 months. I still think about it a lot but haven't made the final desicion yet. but thanks because now i know where to go!

Tulip is offline Registered User

Hi,
    My daughter will turn two soon and I'd like to get her ears pierced. Can someone please give me the exact address of Isabella? Thanks!

Roshna is offline Registered User

Hi,

The Isabella we went to was in Queensway - along the walkway where there's a Calvin Klein, Tie Rack, Wanko and Veeko (not sure if still there now).

Can call 1081 and get the number and the address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast