Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Nov/Dec 06 Mums to meet

rach is offline Registered User

Nov/Dec 06 Mums to meet

Hi

Given the October mums group is doing so well wondering if there are many nov/dec mums to be keen to meet up for a coffee. I'm a first time mum due Dec 09 and would be great to share some experiences? I'm also happy to join in with oct mums (if that is ok) but they look to be a large group so thought it might be good to start another one if the we have the numbers.

A&A
    A&A is offline Registered User

Nov/Dec 06 Mums to Meet

Greetings!

When I first found out I was pregnant, my due date was Dec 3rd... then I found out I was pregnant with twins and the due date got moved to Nov 18th... but have been told that I should plan to delivery anywhere from Oct 28 - Nov 18th... So, I am guessing I belong with the Nov/Dec group. :)

I am very interested in meeting up for coffee or being available to discuss the different wonderful aspects of pregnancy. Although we will not be moving to Hong Kong until the end of June, if we can get a group going, count me in after the beginning of July - and in the mean time I will try to follow any discussions on the forum, or please feel free to private email me.

I am looking forward to meeting with other moms-to-be.

Annie

shalom is offline Registered User

Talking

i am due on 1st november and this is my second child. with my first child i delivered at 38 weeks, hopefully this one will not be too early. please count me in.

Matthew_Mom is offline Registered User

Hi there

What an amazing news to have some support group for October Moms. This is my 2nd one and my first boy is approaching to 1 years old next 18th June. Would be so delighted to join your group for coffee or tea. I am living at Kowloon Tong, near Festival Walk so see any interested Moms would like to meet from time to time for sharing.

Wish you all well.

Happy1 is offline Registered User

Hi everybody!

I think it's a great idea to meet and come to know each other! It's my first child, due in the first part of November and it would be wonderful to exchange thoughts and experiences!

rach is offline Registered User

Great there are a few of us then so this is a good start. Maybe we should try and set up a time to meet - what suits people morning,lunch? we could try for sometime in the week of the 12th and hopefully have a few more people by then too? Let me know what you think

SF Gal is offline Registered User

Rach, thanks for your previous reply. Yes, it would be great to meet other moms-to-be. There's so much to think about and I'm glad there's also a second time mom (Hi Shalom) so we can get more insights into pregnancy and delivering in HK. The week of Jun 12 works for me, mornings (better for me) or lunch. Looking forward to meeting everyone......

Happy1 is offline Registered User

Great! Let's meet next week! For me mornings is fine, lunch time too, out of 14th of June. If we want to meet in the morning we could meet at a quieter Starbucks, like the upper one in Pacific Place or a PCC. What do you think?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast