Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

hello!!!!!!!!!

kkc
    kkc is offline Registered User

Red face hello!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I am new in here, and i thought i would post and be the first one to post in here! I am 8wks pregnant so my bubs is due on the 27th of jan, roughly guessing until my appointment, so i am very excited!

I would love tomeet new mums as well so i f anyoneis interested in chatting plz pm me or my msn address is [email protected].....

Hope to hear from some new mums soon....by theway i am in blackburn south melbourne, australia..

cheers, kylie.

sisi is offline Registered User
    Hi Kylie

Congrats. I am 6 weeks pregnant and have already conducted my first doctor's visit. This is my first so i am quite excited too. Getting cooler in Aussie so take good care of yourself. As for me, I'm in HK so the weather is humid and hot.

mrs chan is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    Im also from Hong Kong, currently 10 weeks, expected due date 20th Jan 2007. First time being pregnant, already had 2 ultrasounds, was amazing to see BB.

tan
    tan is offline Registered User

hi

Hi All,
    I found I was pergnant in the weekend, would be around five and half weeks now. My first so I have been reading and researching and its quite overwhelming. But have been getting brown spotting as well so am absolutely concerned. Wonder if I should change my doctor as its all about waiting and seeeing...It would be keep nice it's nice to have a group that would be due around March as well if all goes well xxx

AshleeRae is offline Registered User
    Hello newly pregnant women! I too am 6 weeks pregnant today. I have not told any friends or family yet. My husband and I decided to wait until after my first apointment next week. I was told to wait 6 to 8 wks before the first visit. I pushed my way in at the 7 week point. I live in Hong Kong, would any of you ladies recommend any doctors for the prenatal visits.
    Tan, I would call your doctor about any concerns you may have. Its always nice to be reassured that everything is okay. Let me know what happened.
    It will be great to talk with you girls over the next several months about our pregnancy. So far, how is everyone feeling and doing?
    Keep in touch!
    ARS

undecided is offline Registered User

Still trying

Hey new moms,

my hubby and I are trying to get pregnant, but ...
    ... I got offered a really nice six-month job that I cannot refuse.

I'll be starting in August and now I'm totally undecided whether to continue trying or to wait 1-2-6 months... I'm not sure how hard it is to keep working, especially as this is a very demanding job and lots of visits and events around HK (not just sitting down in an office).

I'd like to know how you're feeling... nausea and all... and any advice is welcome!

Thanks

AshleeRae is offline Registered User
    Dear Undecided,

If your husband is understadning and supportive of your new job venture then maybe that should be your focus. This is just a thought, but you could start trying towards the end of your job. Also, you may want to consider the level of stress you may be dealing with. You want your body and your potential pregancy to be very healthy.
    As for my physical state, I do wake up nausau everyday and it is on and off throughout the day. I get very tired in the middle of the day but I get up and move around or go to the gym. It might be better that you don't ave a sit down job and will have the freedom to move around. But no drinkiing with clients, that's the tough part! I sleep really hard at night and usually ready for the day. Which is a plus. Also consider that you may not get pregant right away or you just might feel greeat being pregnant.
    I don't know if I helped but you may want to also consider enjoying these next few months of work while letting nature takes it course.
    Good Luck! I know you will make the right decision.

undecided is offline Registered User

thanks!

Dear AshleeRae,

thanks a lot for your message! Sometimes I worry too much - I was afraid of being overwhelmed with many new things (arrival in HK, new job and then pregnancy!).
    My husband is really supportive and he agrees with me that this job will more than a great experience, but also be a good way to meet people in HK.

I think you're right, maybe waiting a couple more months and than start trying again towards the end of my job... and see what happens!

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Scroll to top