Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HK restaurants with high chairs

blumenelf is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

HK restaurants with high chairs

I was hoping to get a list together of what restaurants actually have a high chair for the wee ones. And I am NOT talking about the chinese version of a high chair (the ones you worry your baby might fall down with the whole thing), but the real high chairs with the belts and stability.

So far I found 3 restaurants:
    PizzaExpress - Taikoo Shing
    SimplyLife - Taiko Shing (Cityplaza)
    EXP - Taikoo Shing (Cityplaza)

Please post more locations. Because until now I was dragging my own high chair along in the bus or MTR (not talking about being overloaded with all the other baby items too) until just recently.

Thank you so much!

Honkyblues is offline Registered User
    Proper highchairs? Like snow in the sahara! Here are a few I've found:

Central: the Landmark Three-Sixty (can you believe that's the only place I've found in Central???)
    Admiralty: Dan Ryan's at Pacific Place
    Wan Chai: Fat Angelo's, Starbucks at the Hopewell Centre
    Causeway Bay: Tony Roma's in Times Square
    Peak: Cafe Deco, (and if memory serves, I think the Starbucks there might have some too - not all Starbucks do)
    Repulse Bay: the Verandah
    Stanley: Pacific Coffee

Please, would be great if everyone could add to the list. But as you say, a safe highchair with a 3-point or 5-point harness is extremely difficult to find. Really bugs me! They only cost about $200 in Ikea.

Hope that helps a little

MLBW Guest
    You drug a full-sized high-chair along with you or was it some sort of collapsible one? I don't have any pointers on HK restaurants with high chairs but will be interested to find out about some.

MLBW Guest
    Oh, I think that the Ajisen noodles shops have booster chairs which worked just fine as a high chair for our 8-month-old.

carang is offline Registered User
    Sai Kung
    most, but not all, spaghetti houses have them

LeahH is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong, Mid Levels
    For portability, you could try the totseat from B2B, it's a material seat that ties onto all kinds of chairs and securely fastens the baby in. It squashs down in your bag, I take it everywhere. It doesn't actually raise the baby up though so you cant use the table easily. Or there is the Phil and Teds seat that fastens onto the table - pretty easy to carry, but not as compact as the totseat.

tstmum is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    We've got a First Years portable booster seat that can be strapped onto most chairs. It is about 5 cm thick deflated and about 8-10 cm or so inflated (it self inflates when you release a valve), so you get a bit of extra height. Other dimensions approx 22 cm x 27 cm (sorry, trying to measure it with a very short ruler!). We've used it a few times at restaurants in HK but mostly use it when we travel in hotels, at parents place, etc. We purchased it at B2B.

jellybaby is offline Registered User
    McD/McCafe, KFC, Cafe De Coral, Genki Sushi have them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast