Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sunlight employment agency

liz88 is offline Banned

Sunlight employment agency

anyone dealt with this agency before? are they reliable? are they one of the 'approved' agencies for maid visa processing the Indon consulate?

bobby8 is offline Registered User
    I hired my Indonesian helper through Sunlight and I had no problems at all. My helper was a local transfer though so I cant comment on the quality of overseas hires. But throughout I felt that Sunlight was professional and would use them again if I had to.

liz88 is offline Banned
    thanks bobby8, have contacted Sunlight and got the ball rolling for the maid search. Hope we have a good result as you did!

xxJJxxx is offline Registered User
    Just a latest update on this agency.

BAD SERVICE at CWB branch. There is a sales trainee lady Miss Lee who was so aggressive and polite BEFORE you signed package with her. Once you paid, their attitude changed IMMEDIATELY!!!!! She was very sarcastic and rude on the phone, inexperienced and no follow up actions. One thing amazing is: before u paid for their service, their hotline is always reachable, after your money is transfered, no matter how aggressively you called , there is just NO ONE to pick up the phone!!

They acted on their convenience and did not discuss with the customer on their preference or consent and with the hefy price of $5000 maid agency fees you paid, this kind of service is totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not believe that big companies trained their staffs well and expect they will follow up with you closely. I am uterly disappointed with this agency, in particular their staffs attitude.

harlekin1960 is offline Registered User
    i can only agree with xxJJxxx. the bigger point is that sunlight tries to charge high fees from the maids. normally the maids should not pay any fees except a marginal agency fee which normally is 10 pct of the first months salary. sunlight is asking for 11000 hkd from the girls...... how can they pay that????

aplwong is offline Registered User
    Very bad experiences with Sunlight. First experience was bad, we gave them a chance. Second experience was worse. I would advise you to go somewhere else. There are so many DH agencies in HK. I don't see a need to use them. I will definitely not use them again.