Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maternity Support Panty Hose in Hong Kong

chrissy2 is offline Registered User

Maternity Support Panty Hose in Hong Kong

Hello all, I need some help....Im traveling to Canada in Feb, and Im looking for Maternity Support Panty Hose, to wear on the plane to help with circulation. Does anyone know if I can find this in Hong Kong, (in foreigner sizes) or if there is a web site that I can order them from to deliver to me in Hong Kon?? Thanks all!

chrissy2 is offline Registered User
    Sorry Im looking for Compression Support Pantyhose , not just the normal panty hose..Thanks.

NYCMel is offline Registered User
    try mothercare

LeahH is offline Registered User
    I flew regularly when pregnant and just wore the flight compression knee high socks that you can buy at the airport.

I've looked for maternity pantyhose (opaque) in a larger sizes and not found them in HK so have had to get my mother to send them over to me.

louisouis is offline Registered User
    I got some knee high ones at Sogo or you can try Amzon.com.

cesh is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy2 View Post
    Hello all, I need some help....Im traveling to Canada in Feb, and Im looking for Maternity Support Panty Hose, to wear on the plane to help with circulation. Does anyone know if I can find this in Hong Kong, (in foreigner sizes) or if there is a web site that I can order them from to deliver to me in Hong Kon?? Thanks all!
    Chrissy2 - how did you go?
    If you haven't left yet and still need the stockings, try the medical supply store near the corner of Hennessy road and Johnston road in Wanchai (on the southern corner). It's the place with the wheelchairs in the window.
    I have bought knee high compression stockings in class 2 (the stronger ones) as well as a pantyhose style there before. I think they do thigh-high and maternity styles as well. They aren't the best brand you can get (Jobst are the best brand in my opinion but I can't get in HK). Hope that helps & isn't too late.
    c

Little bird is offline Registered User
    I use Scholl airplane socks when flying, it is excellent. $90+ for each pair. Up to knees. I bought them from airport mannings, but I think you can call mannings ir scholl to ask which outlet has it. Likely the IFC one. They has two types of fabric, one is like a thin cotton sock, another is like pantyhose fabric. I used the cotton sock one to wear them with sports shoes.

Recently I noted Mother World (tel.29593226) also has support socks. 2 lengths: up to knee or up to mid of thigh. The knee one is $90+. Only available in pantyhose fabric. I am thinking to buy 2 more pairs as I find them really help - maybe from mother world - but not sure if i like the pantyhose fabric as it is getting hot these days ....

first_time is offline Registered User

Support leggings

My doc suggest I do not wear the knee high stockings.

I am using the thigh high support leggings, which you can buy from Mannings. Its Sweden brand - really firm (take a bit of practice to wear them), but great. You need to ask for them at the special pharmacy counter within Mannings.

I have made many business trips with them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast