Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By OlympianCity

Pediatrician around Kowloon/ Olympic station area?

shar_ssc is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Pediatrician around Kowloon/ Olympic station area?

Hi, can anyone recommend a good pediatrician around Kowloon/ Olympic station area?

OlympianCity is offline Registered User
    olympic station
    well, i have a 10-month old son .. and we have visited 2 pediatricians. One was recommended by a relative, and we really like him : Dr Chris Woo (tel: 2868 2000). His office is in TST on Nathan Road, near The Peninsula . He is always very patient to listen to my concerns, and answer all my questions in details. His nurses would also call a few days after the consultation to see if my son was getting better or not. I thought that was very thoughtful . on a side note, i also heard that Dr Woo was the first doctor in Hong Kong that joined Doctors Without Borders. Personally that fact gave me more respect for him . Oh, and did i mention his clinic is really nicely decorated with a nursing room too!

The other doctor that i brought my son to was Dr Esther Wong in the Olympian City mall (Phase 1). The only reason i go to her is she is close to my house-walking distance close. So i don't have to spend so much time getting my son ready. It's just less trouble with a toddler. I thought she was good during my first time visiting her, quit thorough and attentive...But our second visit to her was quite disappointing. She was rushing the consultation,and she really wasn't listening to my questions or my concerns.She even cut me off before i finished my sentences.
    zowietan, AileenLi and alicialmy like this.