Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anti-stretch mark Oil

Ben's mom is offline Registered User

Anti-stretch mark Oil

Hi, does anyone have recommendations on what anti-stretch mark oil is good and where to buy?

I am looking for something organic and I am a little partial to Erbaviva because I used it during my first pregnancy and I didn't get stretch marks. It was also ridiculously priced at Lane Crawford but (it being my first pregnancy) I gave in!

Now a couple of years later, I am wondering what I should get and where.

I was about to place an order at this website because it seems way lower than what I paid at LC and it offers free next day delivery but does it go any cheaper?

http://www.ubernatural.co

Recommendations please :) Thanks so much.

EYM
    EYM is offline Registered User
    I thought stretch mark is more a genetic thing? though I didn't check with my mom in case the answer is dissappointing.
    I have been using Clarins Tonic Oil since the beginning of my pregnancy, oil in the night, and its stretch mark control cream in the morning (which doesn't have any scent and gets absorbed fast so I can get dressed right after). Some people swear by this oil and we shall see :) sometimes when I am a bit fed up with the smell, I switch to L'ccitane's almond oil for two weeks, it has a very sweet and pleasant smell for a change.

Loveisgood is offline Registered User
    I use Mustela stretch mark cream and liking it so far, pleasant smell and absorbs well. If your only looking for organic, Melvita sells stretch mark products for mums to be but I have never tried it. I do use their shampoo and conditioner cause its a light fresh scent.

celinehk is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies,
    After a bit of Google research, I have settled for Melvita -"For Mum Stretch Mark Prevention Cream". It is an organic brand, so quite safe to use during pregnancy.
    This being my first pregnancy, I can't vouch for it, but I heard it is good, and for the moment, I must say I like it (I'm 5 months pregnant). the only downside is its price, not cheap (380HKD I think).
    Am happy to try anything else though, so would welcome suggestions too!

TraceyHat is offline Registered User
    Have you looked on iHerb at all? They have quite a few available. I used the earth mama, angel baby one I got from there. No stretch marks! But then again my mom didn't either so may just be hereditary... If you order enough from them the DHL delivery works out quite reasonable and takes 2-3 days, otherwise the normal mail takes about 2 weeks... If u want to order anything you can use my code JEJ737 for either $5 or $10 (US) off, depending on how much you order...

Dillon is offline Registered User
    I would also second the Clarins oil and cream. I use their oil daily after my morning shower and have no stretch marks, just super soft skin. I use the stretch mark cream also sometimes before bed as its a little heavier. It's not cheap but it works for me so I'm happy to pay it!

firsttime_mommy is offline Registered User
    Hi where can I buy the Clarins oil or Melvita products in HK?? Thanks.

Dillon is offline Registered User
    There are Clarins shops all over HK island and Kowloon. In central IFC has one, plus the mall next to the Landmark on first floor (opposite M&S).... depends where you are...?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast