Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Tickets Giveaway: 8 tickets to Hairy Maclary and Friends! (April 4, 2014)

Editor is offline Administrator

Tickets Giveaway: 8 tickets to Hairy Maclary and Friends! (April 4, 2014)

“Out of the gate and off for a walk, went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy.”

Join Hairy Maclary and Friends for canine capers and animal adventures, as they bound off the page and onto the stage in this fantastic family production!

Meet all your favourite characters such as Hercules Morse, as big as a horse; Bottomley Potts, covered in spots; Schnitzel von Krumm, with the very low tum and Scarface Claw, the toughest tomcat in town.

The show is jam-packed with live music, singing, colourful costumes, and some of your favourite Hairy Maclary stories, so head over for a fantastic night-out with the whole family!

We're giving out 8 tickets away - 4 tickets each to 2 very lucky winners! You'd be barking mad to pass out on this fabulous giveaway!

To enter our competition and win 4 tickets to the show, simply answer the following question (in 100 words or less):

Which book in the Hairy Maclary series is your favourite and why?

Giveaway rules:
    • This giveaway is for entertainment purposes only
    • Entries are accepted from GeoBaby members only
    • Only one entry per member
    • Competition closes on April 1; winners will be announced on April 2

Time: 5pm
    Date: April 4, 2014 (Friday)
    Venue: Drama Theatre, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts

Lauren Decoff likes this.

madre2be is offline Registered User
    Hairy Maclary from Donaldsons Dairy is our favourite. We love the way the dogs are introduced and the happy scene is set ...and then comes the cat, turning stereotypes on their head and intimidating the dogs. Our dog ling ling loves chasing cats, but she's easily intimidated too so HM and crew really make my son laugh as he compares their characters.

lauratyson is offline Registered User
    My three sons love Slinky Malinki. We think he looks a little dejected at the end at the prospect of no fun nights out exploring. A bit like the boys when they know it's finally time to go to sleep and no more chattering in their beds.

Lauren Decoff is offline Registered User
    My daughter loves the Hide and Seek one mainly because she can lift the flaps up and try to find Hairy Maclary. She also loves the illustrations of the cats. We have two cats and two dogs and she loves relating the stories to what our animals do in real life. Very cute stories.

Mcfad is offline Registered User
    Hairy Maclary And Zachary Quack is definitely our favorite, mine and my daughter’s. Me as a mom, I love reading it with my daughter. The reading is so nice and smooth, the words are flowing like in a poem and when I pause, my daughter can’t wait to turn on the next page. Now it is also my favorite for the glow I get on her face : Hairy Maclary AND a Quacky duck is definitely a winning team. Her 2 favorites animals she can enjoy on her mom’s lap!

Fjboyinhk is offline Registered User
    Hairy Maclary and Friends is our daughter's favorite, especially noticing the difference between the dogs and she (and I) love drawings of dogs and just being dogs. Scarface claw at the end is nice little twist especially the raspy tongue.

orange22 is offline Registered User
    Our favourite is 'Slinky Malinki, Open the Door'. It has the most fabulous poetry, suspense and comedy. Then, finally, on the last page, Hairy Maclary and Friends are poking their noses round the door - brilliant! Well, my son is ecstatic and we just have to read 'Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy'.

Editor is offline Administrator

Congratulations to our winners!

Thank you all for joining our tickets giveaway for Hairy Maclary and Friends!

We're happy to announce our winners for this giveaway are:
    Lauren Decoff
    Mcfad

Congratulations! We will PM you shortly with instructions on how to claim your tickets!

Performance date: this Friday, April 4!
    Time: 5pm
    Venue: Drama Theatre, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
    Lauren Decoff likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast